skip to main | skip to sidebar

Reporting From The Space Station

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

70 Degrees in January!


Beautiful lenticular clouds I spotted on my ride today.  I love this 70 degree weather in January!

Posted by jallen at 8:19 PM

1 comment:

Carol said...

oh hurrah! lenticular clouds!!

January 22, 2009 at 7:46 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • I Love Lucy
    High-Performance Industrial Automation PC Computers
    2 years ago
  • bfisk's crazy days
    Crazy family photo
    12 years ago
  • tall tales from a small fry
    Sleepless nights
    15 years ago
  • Hurricane Barrel

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (21)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • Nina!
      • I'm Getting a Shiny Blue One
      • Recalled!
      • 70 Degrees in January!
      • Barrel Should Start a Business...
      • This is Why I Hate It When It Snows
      • Coughs and Sneezes Spread Diseases
      • Mmmm...Breakfast in the Mail
      • You're Lazy...I Mean, You're Beautiful
      • The Competition
      • The Track
      • Fat and Happy
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  December (5)

About Me

jallen
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments