Malley and I went up to Fort Fun to visit B and T. We went on a wonderful ride in the warm weather. Then, as our post ride treat, B made us chili, cornbread, and biscuits. Yum! Needless to say I'm fat and happy!
B's sister Amy also joined us for dinner and we got to meet her cool dog, Joy. While we were there I finally gave B her Christmas present. It is becoming a tradition that along with B and T's actual Christmas presents, Malley and I also regift the crap we get from various people and give it to B and T. They are real good sports about it and I just love seeing their faces when they see all the junk we give them. Highly satisfying.
3 comments:
you better not re-gift anything I give you.
Next year I'm going to buy you a Chi-Pet for Christmas just so you can re-gift it to Barrel.. ;) I love your traditions!
Kris, I would totally re-gift your Chi-Pet to B and T. They would love it!
Post a Comment