Thursday, January 8, 2009

You're Lazy...I Mean, You're Beautiful

So nothing exciting has happened in a while so I've decided to blog about all the boring things that happen in my life.

Probably the most boring thing that happens on  a daily basis is the time I spend sitting in traffic. I spend a lot of time sitting in traffic. I tried to capture that in the image below, but my iPhone didn't like the lights.

Another boring fact is that I love canned pears. I went to the grocer man last night and got several cans.  I don't know what it is, but they are delicious.

And, I watch a lot of football. I think most people think football is boring, but I find it very exciting.  I love this time of year because every night there is a football game on.  That is the way it should be year round.

BTW, the lines on our TV in this picture were only there is the lens of the iPhone.  Weird.

3 comments:

Carol said...

i also love canned pears. We have so much in common. We should be friends.

jallen said...

We really should. Maybe we will work on that.

Piper said...

football is on all year long... hello! arena football! oh wait, they suspended the 2009 season...darn.