Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Recalled!

f

So it turns out I have some of the recalled Clifbars (see Barrel's blog for more info).  This is not even the flavor I usually buy.  I don't really like this flavor, but I needed Clif Bars and the Soop was out of my regular chocolate almond fudge so I bought these. The thing is I have already eaten some of them.  I'm still kicking so does that mean my batch is ok and I can continue to eat them? Or should I throw them out and get a refund from Clif? Or should I eat them and get a refund from Clif?  

6 comments:

Carol said...

if you eat them and get sick I will not visit you in the hospital! yur dum.

reastman said...

I'm with Barrel.

Caitlin said...

i wouldn't eat them... i think i read somewhere that if you eat a granola bar that has been infected you probably won't see a reaction, but that doesn't mean you should continue to eat them!

Anonymous said...

I have to say... I'd probably go ahead and eat them. haha But that's just me. I might go for the refund too, but I'm probably too lazy to fill out the paperwork it would involve!

jallen said...

Haha, oh Kristina, we are so alike.

Anonymous said...

I think that's why we've been friends for so long..... just a guess! ;)